Driver Record Request
Welcome to the DMV Driver Record Request System. You must be a Certified User to request your record.
The online Driver Record is not an official document. If you want to request an official document, please fill out form INF1125 (PDF) and mail it to the DMV Headquarters address on the form. Please ensure that your printer is ready and able to print your Driver Record printout as you will only have one opportunity to print your record after your fee is paid.
By selecting the “Start” button above, you will be directed to the Login page. After you enter your User ID and Password, you will have access to the Driver Record Request application. To learn more about how your information is shared, as well as the laws that protect the release of your information, visit How Your Information is Shared.
Information Collected from Credit/Debit Card Transactions
The Department of Motor Vehicles uses a third-party vendor to process credit and debit card transactions. For more information, visit DMV’s How Your Information Is Shared page.
For eCheck payments
- For making eCheck payments, you will need to provide your first and last name, as well as your bank routing number and account number.
- You will need one of your checks (not a deposit slip) to obtain your bank routing number and account number.
- When entering your checking account number, do not include the check number.
- eCheck customers can only purchase one item, per online transaction.
- Business checks are not acceptable for eCheck payments.
ATM/Debit Card with a Visa or MasterCard logo from a participating network may also be used:
The fee for the Driver License Record printout is $2.00.
- Browser Requirements
- Security Awareness