Case Study Ceramic Cylinder Planter With Metal Stand
Case Study Planter design originated during the highly prolific period in architecture and home furnishing designs immediately following WW2. The new designs were not only something new to look at but promoted a new attitude towards incorporating home with a modern lifestyle.
Pottery that emerged from this post-war period was a radical departure in both form and application. Its primeval archetypal shapes of cylinders, cones, bullets, gourds, and totems, mixed with the precision of the simple clean finishes was something completely new and fresh.
As an important part of this lineage, Modernica’s Case Study Planters are pure and elegant in form. The planters have the option of either a Brazilian walnut plinth, a Brazilian walnut stand, or a steel, powder-coated, stand. The idea is in the application - your choices will determine the style and personality of your planter.
- Made in Los Angeles
- The powder-coated steel stand is 100% waterproof and has stainless glides - suitable for any situation
- For indoor or outdoor use, letting one carry the aesthetic from exterior to the interior and vice-versa
- Available in two sizes: small, large and in two matte colors: charcoal, white
- Ceramics do not have drain holes
- American Made
|Materials||High fire stoneware ceramic, Powder-coated Steel.|
|Specifications|| Small: |
|SKU||C-26CE1306-M, W-26CE1308-M, C-26CE1305-M, W-26CE1307-M|
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.
Category: Case study