Outsource Real Estate Photo Editing
Back Office Pro (BOP), the world’s back office supporting real estate photo firms through periods where the influx of available listings and the accompanying images are too much for in-house editing team to bear. Back Office Pro provides access to offshore real estate photo editing support to ease the burden, both in terms of productivity and financial output. BOP’s real estate photo editing professionals are highly skilled and flexible, applying their “eye for design” to both commercial and residential property images.
BOP assembles custom teams for each project. We ensure that you have access to a real estate photo editing support team that will transform a simple image into something that will catch any property mogul’s eye. We can assist you by editing commercial or residential property photographs (whether for sale or for rent) as well as editing floor plan photography and three dimensional (3D) visualizations.
Real Estate Photo Editing Skillsets at Back Office Pro
Our professionals are available on a need basis (Hourly) or permanent or contract (FTE), and offer the following necessary skill sets:
Our Photo Editors’ Skillsets not limited to:
Our Outsourcing Process for Image Editing
Our outsourcing process is designed to simplify outsourcing, ensuring that your needs are met without any fuss.
Should there be any further improvements after delivery, our editors will implement the necessary changes before re-submitting for a second quality check.
Benefits of Outsourcing with Back Office Pro
Our outsourced real estate photo editing
services offer the following benefits:
- Access to a large number of real estate photo editing experts, each equipped with their own variety of skills and talents, as described above
- A dedicated real estate photo editing support team, working round the clock in order to meet tight deadlines
- Images edited and retouched with the latest software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw & Lightroom, as well as specific HDR and panorama tools) to ensure the best possible results
- A professional workflow, based on complex digital asset management tools such as Adobe Bridge
- A team with a focused experience within the real-estate photo editing market will ensure the client benefits not only from their technical expertise, but also from current market trends, industry know-how, and the combined input of all our previous clients
- Constant opportunities for client feedback; ensuring top quality editing every step of the way
- Drastically improve the output of beautifully edited photographs without straining your budget
- Images delivered in several formats, according to the client’s requests (including JPEG, TIFF, CAD Drawings, DXG and DWF drawing files, and PSD)
- All our real estate photo editors are detail-oriented, driven by results, and responsive; displaying the ability to perform in a challenging and demanding environment
Want to enjoy the benefits of working with an expert outsourced real estate photo editing support team?
Get in touch with us and one of our business development managers will get back to you within one business day.